on Monday , 10 August 2009...

Is the First Day after Midterm Break Reopen school~~
However,i didnt attend the morning class 11am to 1pm...
Because i plan to attend only evening class that is

3-4pm Macroeconomic tutorial and 4pm-5pm cyber entrepreneurship lecture class
ANYWAY IS A BAD DAY FOR ME!

2.40pm departed from my house to campus...
2.55pm reached campus behind junction there...(ixora there)


Red colour arrow indicated that guy go to ixora without "signal and see left right and infront"
Blue colour arrow indicated where i come from and how accident occured...

i ride motor come from Moli Cafe there and want to go to campus for 3pm class...
when i reach that junction...i saw quite traffic at where that guy want go to ixora..
that time i was quite near there, and i thought he will let me go first cause im on STRAIGHT ROAD then i ma go straight...
MANATAU !!! he turn his car and didnt signal and see i am coming...
ARE HIM BLIND?!! oh my god!

that time i was very very near and cant avoid...i already hon and break as much as i can...
but still crash on his car...after that i become superman...fly over his car...
luckily no bleeding but later feel abit
sprain"terseliuh" on my right hand...
anyway..thanks to those come give a small help by helping me to pick my motor and asking me whether am i injure or not...thanks !!!

however...that guy come down from his car and run to me and ask me "hey bro,are u okay?! i saw u ride so fast and no brake leh"
that time i was thinking " what the hell....is he stupid? what a ridiculous word from him, when i saw ur car how could i no brake and no hon? are he stupid or idiot or baka?"
then i tell him " i am okay, i got brake when i saw ur car turn and its to late for me to brake or avoid from crashing...why u saw me coming u still insist to turn even though there is quite traffic the road going ixora"
then we quarrel bla bla bla...after that i ask him..how u want to settle this problem...
then he say REPORT POLICE ?! sweat =.="

i phoned my friend "TTA and TLC" to give me a help on judging who are right and who are wrong...
after that i called my friend "TKS" to help me put my motor on his car to bring it to motor shop to fix it...

THANKS TO TTA , TLC and TKS...u are a great friends !

after that continue quarrel...until i called my dad to seek advise from him...
then my dad say go report because i am no wrong...beside that, he only P license and he are wrong...
however both of our dad came to the accident location...
as a result, his father decided to pay all my motor's repairing fees at his friend's workshop...and CLOSE CASE...

bad day bad day....hope never saw this guy again in MMU...cause he very shit face and so lan si and sibeh guai lan !!! ...NEVER ADMIT WRONG and still want fight with me !!!

pls la...next time if u are wrong,say sorry and settle it without REPORTING POLICE...dont bo tai bo chi say report without clarify who are wrong...so brainless nowadays kids...

ONCE AGAIN....thank you to those who concerning me and helping me !!!
and sorry to those worrying me....



APPENDIX !!!
sorry cannot reveal his car plat number....whenever u saw this car becareful...HE IS BLIND ASS!!!



that the effect of my MOTOR's KISSING!

AFter kissing, rims "senget" and motor's casing "pecah"


see how my rim and tires "senget"

2 comments:

luckily lor..
thank god u r fine here..

wah seh..tayar there senget sial...lol
tat ppl really so sohai ler...
not admit his fault then still wan scare ppl with report police...
hahaha...
now only i saw ur blog...hehe^^